Events & Activities CalendarAll Currently Scheduled Events
If you’re already a member
If you’re not a member yet
We welcome you to come to one event or activity to “try before you buy!” If you’re planning on attending an event, please email the membership chair at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we know to expect you! Our club has a Welcome Committee and we like to ensure that every new face receives a warm welcome.
Events & Activities Calendar
$5 Friday at Chabot Space & Science Center
June 2, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Chabot Space and Science Center, Oakland, CA 94611, USA
The first friday evening of every month general admission is $5. Isabelle and I went here last year and it is really cool. Lots of fun neat stuff to do and if its clear skies, they let people look through the big telescopes.
June 24, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Mountain House Central Park
There's nothing like the feeling of a community coming together to help make a change in the world. That vibe, that feeling of 'we're doing something big here', is just one of the things that makes Relay For Life so amazing.
I want you to experience this with me. I want you to see how our community comes together. I want you to see how the survivors and caregivers are honored, and I want you to feel the love that is shown during the Luminaria ceremony where we remember loved ones lost.
All the funds we raise through this event helps the American Cancer Society to create a cancer-free world for future generations. Please join me and let's make a difference together.
We have created a Mountain House Mothers' Club team and would love for you to join us!! The event is 10AM - 10PM but you do not need to walk the full 12 hours. If you can walk a hour, great. If you can walk two hours, even better. We'll also host a booth with fun activities for families.
Here's our community's Relay For Life link. http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=78918
Follow the link, and click "Join this relay". Create an account if you don't already have one and then search for our Mountain House Mothers' Club team.
Hope you can join in on this fun day going toward a great cause.
Family Camping Trip-Woodside Campground-Salt Point State Park
July 21, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - July 25, 2017 3:00 pm
Salt Point State Park, 25050 CA-1, Jenner, CA 95450, USA
Let's escape the inland heat and head to the ocean this summer! Bring your whole family and experience camping by the beach!
I will say, camping in a group makes camping so much easier (especially with small children!), since we pair up and take turns cooking meals for the entire group. I personally had a BLAST during our last trip and I can't wait for this one!
Whether you're an experience camper or a newbie, we hope you'll join us. It really is so much fun for adults and kids!
Details about Salt Point: http://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=453
Reserve here: https://tinyurl.com/n3f8f5a
**IMPORTANT NOTES - PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING**
1. Campgrounds all over California are fully booked for the summer, and it's only a matter of time before this one is as well. If you're planning on joining us, reserve NOW! https://tinyurl.com/n3f8f5a
2. Make your reservation for WOODSIDE CAMPGROUND. (From what I've read, while this campground is farther from the ocean it's much less windy, has more trees, and more privacy between sites.)
3. You cannot choose your site when booking. You will be assigned a spot when you arrive. I'm crossing my fingers and toes that we can ask nicely and be placed together when we arrive. This also means that we all need to arrive as early as possible!
4. Please note - there are no showers at this campground.
5. We'll figure out meals when it's closer to July and we know precisely who is attending.